Disclaimer: This post contains ZERO affiliate ads – I’m just sharing links to where you can find the products and giving my opinion on the products.
Yay! I finally received my Ipsy Glam Bag for July 2019 and I love it!
I’m sure most of you have heard of Ipsy – it’s a surprise bag for $10/month (no shipping costs in the US!) that includes 4-5 deluxe samples and/or full sized products to test all packaged in an adorable makeup bag.
You can also add-on additional products on the 2nd of each month ONLY – full sized products are $12 each (some of these cost over $60 regular retail!) and $3 for deluxe sample sized products. You can also earn points to purchase additional products as well. You earn points by reviewing the products and sharing via social media.
Ipsy also offers a new Glam Bag PLUS option – these boxes contain 4-5 full sized products at the cost of $25/month.
- Cuccio Color Nail Polish – (comparable item found here) – I immediately used this gorgeous purple color on my toes – it went on thick and spread evenly – great color – love it!
- The Balm – What’s the Tea? (whole set here) – Matte neutral brown shade that can be worn in the day or at night with layered colors. Pretty!
- Cotton Candy Blushes – Phase Zero Makeup – Such a light, pretty shade of pink! It goes well with my pale complexion but is build-able for a sun-kissed glow!
- Oseque Hand Lotion – Um, I love this stuff. I wish it wasn’t a sample size because this would definitely be my go-to for hand lotion. It quickly soaks into your skin and leaves a light, light flower scent.
- Benefit – Roller Lash – I haven’t personally tried this one because I have too many mascaras – I gave this one away but my friend says it’s great!
What’s in your Ipsy Bag this month?