I went shopping on my lunch break yesterday, and that is super dangerous. Like, forreal, dangerous. Usually I lock myself in my car and enjoy some peace and quiet but not yesterday…
I took my little butt over to Bealls Outlet in my small town – I’m used to big-city shopping so I didn’t think I would find anything I would like, being as it’s an outlet store in the middle of nowhere down here in the South. I was pleasantly surprised! I found a number of good items and even managed to keep myself from purchasing more than I did.
I spent a total of $53 and came home with 3 bra’s, 2 fall cardigans, and 2 shirts.
- Dusty Rose Colored Cardigan – $6.99 @ Bealls Outlet: Size M
- Maroon Long Tank Top – $4.99 @ Bealls Outlet: Size S
- Juniors Denison Jeans – Currently on sale HERE at Kohls for $32.99: Size 1
- Lauren Conrad Hazelnut Ankle Boots – Currently on sale HERE at Kohls for $23.99: Size 7.5
- Acid Washed Pink Floyd Tank w/Knot – $6.99 @ Bealls Outlet: Size S
- Aeropostale Distressed Shorty Shorts – Similar Found Here for $10: Size 0
- Black Combat Boots – Similar Found Here: Size 7.5
- Brick Colored Front-Tie Top – $6.99 @ Bealls Outlet: Size M
- White Skinny Jeans – $7.98 @ Walmart: Size 0 (but definitely needed a larger size! They are way too snug)
- Tan Colored Cardigan – Under $!0 at Ross last year: Size S
- Tan Wedges – $32.99 @ Target (HERE): Size 7.5