It’s been a hot minute since I last posted in here! I’ve been journaling a little more often in my personal blog and I also haven’t received any beauty boxes in months, sooooo….
I decided to post my most recent purchases – specifically the ones I found at Bealls Outlet during my lunch break yesterday! It’s a store that’s close to my work and really the only home/clothing store within 60 miles so it’s my go-to for pretty much everything.
- Reebox Boys shoes – $16.99. Green and black (green is my little boys’ favorite color).
- ASPCA Dental Cube – $3.99. We just got a puppy over the weekend so he needed this.
- Scented Papaya Pet Wipes – $3.99. Because puppy.
- Ubbi Bag Refills – $2.99. For the puppy piles in our yard.
- Pop Up Dog Bowl – $2.99. Because puppy.
- Notebook – $2.99.
- Multi-Grater with Catch Tray – $3.49. My kiddos love cucumbers so this is a quick and easy way to slice and store!
- 90-Day Bible Study Journal – $6.99. Well, I didn’t need this but it was pretty.
Olivia Rose Nail Polish Removing Wipes – $3.99. I keep these at work 🙂
I bought a couple other things too that were for my child and didn’t want to post them here. I feel like I got a pretty good deal on all the things I wanted and didn’t need at Bealls Outlet!
What cool purchases have you made recently?